Local Contacts

Please click on the links below to go to the organisation's website:

Every local authority needs to have an IAS Service. They offer information, advice, signposting and support for families with children with SEND.

This is where you will find information on all of the SEND services that you should need eg local schools or activities.

For activities and support for families with children and young people with additional needs and their siblings.

These lovely ladies do what we do in Plymouth, as some of you may use services or live in Cornwall you may need them.